Safe Travel Precautions on This COVID-19 Pandemic
While it is essential that the Travel & Tourism sector develop a Clear and Healthy way of travel to ensure travelers heath in this COVID-19 pandemic situation.
We acquired suggested precautions for our Travelers, based on input from the World Health Organisation (WHO), the US’ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) guidelines. The objective is to ensure all relevant functions with an increased focus on health, hygiene, and reduction of physical contact guidance which travelers will need and expect to embrace a safe travel experience.
We are continually enhancing our services safe, as new information about the virus becomes available. We are keeping our eyes to local and national government legislation and the latest guidance from public health organizations including the WHO to ensure travelers' safety.
Actions We Took to ensure Safe Tour:
As we started our tour programs, we are ensuring optimized tour quality and delivery and have trained staff to prepare and execute on the operational plans:
• We developed a COVID-19 prevention plan including an action/checklist for infection prevention and a special cleaning and disinfection plan
• we Implemented guidelines for staff health, including health checks for staff, we issued a stay-home policy for anyone displaying any symptoms as per World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines.
• we reflected physical distance in our office layout and limited the number of staffs
• Personal protection equipment (PPE) available to staff and as well as to our guest, such as Face Masks, Hand Sanitizer, Hand Gloves, etc.
• We integrated technologies to enable automation such as contactless payments.
• We ensured our partners including restaurants, hotels, parks, transport partners, and venues that they will follow likeminded health and hygiene protocols and guidelines to protect our guests.
• we adopted appropriate cleanliness and disinfection best practices
DELIVERING A SAFE TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
We are continuously working to deliver a safe experience for our Guests and our Staff by enhancing cleanliness and hygiene. We are working with our partners to understand and implement additional measures we can take to ensure Travelers Safety.
• We only Use disinfecting products approved by health authorities.
• Our cleaning team enhanced cleaning frequency with special attention on high-frequency touchpoints, including handrails, door handles, tables, board toilets, air conditioning filters, overhead lockers, and headsets if applicable.
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers, approved by health authorities, will be provided for our guests.
• We are allocating seating plans with no rotation.
• Our transport partners have likeminded processes for sanitation, disinfection, and deep cleaning practices
• We implemented regular guest's health checks, and testing if required.
• we ensured limited physical contact and queuing, where possible.
• We Started online check-in and contactless check-out tools and procedures, where appropriate and possible.
• we provide clear, consistent, and up-to-date information to our Guests on new health & hygiene protocols, enhanced cleaning protocols, avoiding physical contact, and recommendations.
• We collaborated with medical/COVID-19 insurance companies to offer traveler insurance covering COVID-19. We assist with necessary arrangements such as emergency repatriation and medical care.
• It is necessary to all Travelers and staff to Install Aarogya Setu App
We are ensuring Safe Travel Experience to our Guests through a coordinated, collaborative, and transparent approach, supported by medical evidence, within the Travel & Tourism sector as well as with governments and public health authorities.