1. Passengers are requested to reserve their seat by depositing Rs. 2000/- (Two thousand) per head in case of 2nd class and full amount of plane fare for Aero plane journey. The residual amount must be deposited in cash or Kolkata clearing cheque or by bank draft before 30 days of journey. The return of cancelled Air/Train ticket is subjected to the airlines authority / IRCTC.
-: Charges of Child: –
Between 3 Years to less than 5 Years, Discount 60% without hotel bed.
Between 6 Years to less than 11 Years, Discount 30% without hotel bed.
2. The seat arrangement in the bus will be according to advance seat reservation.
3. The passenger will have to pay the full price of the double bed room in case of single occupancy subject to availability of Bus Seat and Room.
4. In case of cancellation of journey cancelled by the passenger, he or she is liable to pay cancellation charges as follows,
Cancellation charges will be levied as per the following table
60 or more days before departure: 15%
Between 59 to 40 days before departure: 25%
Between 39 to 30 days before departure: 35%
Between 29 to 17 days before departure: 50%
Between 16 to 8 days before departure: 75%
Between 7 to 5 days before departure: 85%
Between 4 to The Day of departure: 100%
Apart from the above cancellation charges, refund of air fare will be made as granted by the airlines
Refund of Train Ticket fare will be made as per IRCTC Rule
5. Cancellation will be acted upon only when the Advanced Receipt / Ticket is surrendered at our office for cancellation, except in case of a passenger residing outside Kolkata, who may cancel his/her booking by letter or telegram or email only, which should be further confirmed within 5 days in person. But refund will be made after surrendering ticket / advanced receipt. Company will not be liable if such letter or telegram or email is not delivered in time.
6. Time of calculating cancellation, charges shall be considered from the time when advanced receipt/ ticket / telegram / latter / email is received by the office.
7. No refund is admissible if a ticket is cancelled within 96 hours of the scheduled time of departure or thereafter.
8. No refund in tour price will be allowed for the untraveled portion of the tour either of sickness or any other reason.
9. If Tour cancelled by the company, due to natural calamities, strike / bandh or any other undesirable and abnormal situation, when the passengers have to pay compensation to the company @10% of the tour price.
11. No claim will be entertained, if any amount found lying deposited with the company after 6 months from the date of commencement of the tour.
12. The company reserves the right to delete, change or modify the Rules as and when necessary.
13. Tour cost excludes Travel Insurance, but you can insure your Travel with us. Any claim arising out of any accident by the journey, claim amount will be settled by the insurance Company itself. However, person below 5 years or above 70 years are not entitled to get such insurance benefit.
14. As per Govt. Rules, passengers travelling with us are requested to carry ORIGINAL PHOTO IDENTITY CARD with him/her.
15. Entry Fees at all the places (where applicable) are to be borne by Passengers.
16. All meals will be supplied from Railway Catering while on train.
17. Please entrain & detrain with your own belongings at Howrah / Sealdah / Santragachi / Kolkata / Shalimar Station.
18. Hotel accommodation will be 2, 3, 4 persons in a room basis.
19. The Firm accepts no responsibilities for loss or damages to any belongings of the passengers.
Please carry one 22” suitcase & one handbag only while on tour.
****** Railway berth will be allotted as per Railway Allotment.
CHEQUE / DRAFT SHOULD BE MADE IN FAVOUR OF “Ramble Tour & Travels”.
SUBMISSION OF ADVANCE RECEIPT IS MANDATORY AT THE TIME OF FINAL PAYMENT.
GST @ 5% will be applicable from 1st July 2017